Fiber Laser Cutting Sheet Metal
We use state of the art Fiber Laser Cutting or Laser Profiling technology with all types of sheet metal, combined with a determination to succeed enables us to give our customers a highly competitive advantage.
The Trumpf TruLaser 3030 Laser uses the latest state of the art fiber laser Cutting technology generating increased capacity, flexibility, efficiency, speed and decreased set up times.
- Increased Cutting Speed – Both Nitrogen & Air cutting speeds increased twofold
- Huge cutting thickness – Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium increased but accuracy maintained
- Additional metal cutting – Brass & Copper can now be cut up to a thickness of 6mm
- Energy Efficient – Fiber Laser cutting uses less energy than our older technologies
- Large working range – We now have a working range of 3000mm x 1500mm
- Reduced set up times – New multi cutting head allows different cuts and thicknesses
- Amazing Accuracy - Even more accurate than ever before
- 24hr Operation – The Laser cutter automation allows 24 hr service, 7 days a week
- Minimal Downtime – TruLaser 3030’s design minimises downtime between jobs
- Mild Steel – 20mm
- Stainless Steel – 12mm
- Aluminium – 12mm
- Brass / Copper – 12mm