Fiber Laser Cutter Investment
St. Ann’s Sheet Metal Company have built a reputation for quality and service constantly upgrading to the latest machines and techniques.Our new Fiber Laser is the latest to join our array of new equipment.
In 2008, after nearly 50 years of growing, we invested in our first state of the art Trumpf laser cutter allowing us to offer an increased service with no tooling cost, rapid prototyping, greater accuracy and a quick turn around.
6 years on we are moving forward again with a new phase of investment in excess of £500,000. The Trumpf TruLaser 3030 fiber uses the latest state of the art fiber technology generating increased capacity, flexibility, efficiency, speed and decreased set up times.
- Increased Cutting Speed – Both Nitrogen & Air cutting speeds increased twofold
- Increased cutting thickness – Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium increased
- Additional metal cutting – Brass & Copper can now be cut up to a thickness of 6mm
- Energy Efficient – Fiber Laser cutter uses less energy than our old machine
- Increased working range – We now have a working range of 3000mm x 1500mm
- Reduced set up times – New multi cutting head allows different cuts and thicknesses
- 24hr Operation – The Fiber Laser cutter automation allows 24 hr service, 7 days a week
- Minimal Downtime – TruLaser 3030’s design minimises downtime between jobs
We use state of the art Fibre Laser Cutting or Fibre Laser Cutting technology combined with a determination to succeed enables us to give our customers a highly competitive advantage.
Sheet Metals we can Fibre Laser Cut
Increased sheet metal thicknesses as well as Brass and Copper with our new Fibre Laser Cutter.
- Mild Steel – 20mm
- Stainless Steel – 12mm
- Aluminium – 12mm
- Brass / Copper – 12mm
Apart from our precision Fibre Laser Cutting service, St Anns Sheet Metal specialise in light to medium fabrication work, CNC punching and CNC Bending facilities. We can also offer competetively priced precision machining, quality powder coating and plating processes. St. Ann’s Sheet Metal are able to satisfy customer needs efficiently and competetively.
From it’s origins in 1960, The St. Ann’s Sheet Metal Company, based in Nottingham, has built up a reputation as a quality orientated sheet metal company in materials, workmanship and customer support recognised by ISO 9002 accreditation.